[MlMt] find reply

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 2 07:21:54 EDT 2024

Alain,

In my installation of MM and many earlier versions as well, sent mail
appears in the Sent Messages folder and in the sub-mailbox for the
account replied from.

So, for example in this email, this reply  sent to you will be resident
in Sent Messages folder>Source Account folder. Note that the top folder
has all Sent items and the sub-folders break it down to individual
accounts.

You’ll find them in the Sources section in the IMAP Source Accounts
you have added to MailMate.

This is further described in the Help Document in the MM Menus and
elsewhere about the Standard Mailboxes (Help>Organize>Standard
Mailboxes). Also available as a larger web document on the MailMate web
site. I hope this is clear. If not please review the relevant topics, in
the Help docs noted.

So, it is possible to find an item in multiple ways and/or to customize
further with Smart Mailboxes if you choose. You can select various modes
of viewing  all messages in View.

You should be able to find the sent Mail you seek easily in the similar
location(s) unless you have customized it in some additional ways on
your own. It sounds like you may have done so, perhaps in the past?

I’m not understanding what you mean by, “(at least temporarily)”.
Please elaborate so someone can try to duplicate the issue. Perhaps some
other action is being performed within or outside of MailMate (Spam
filtering?) to move mail?

My installed machine, MM version and further details on my installation
follows.
My system: MailMate/6028/14.4.1/arm64/MacBookPro18,3/10

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.