[MlMt] find reply

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Tue Apr 2 06:35:25 EDT 2024

When I respond to an email, the original email and the response
sometimes end up (at least temporarily) in different mailboxes. Having
in front of me the original email, how do I access my response? I see a
curved arrow pointing to the left that indicates I have responded, but
when I click on it, nothing happens.  I have tried to repatriate the
response into the mailbox that includes the original message, but this
does not help when clicking on the curved arrow. Is there a way to do
what I wish?

Alain