[MlMt] find reply

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Tue Apr 2 08:04:50 EDT 2024

Henry, thank you for your response. In my workflow, I move the Sent
messages to one of the the topic-relevant mailboxes (my Sent mailbox is
basically empty), while the original message may reside in the Inbox for
a while before being moved to one of the same mailboxes. Therefore it
would be useful for me to be able to access the response starting from
the original message, wherever the message and the response may be
located.

In fact it is not an actual issue, and I am not sure where the
left-curved arrow is meant to redirect me when I click on it. I thought
it would lead me to the response, but this is not the case. This is
weird because the right-curved arrow, which appears when you forward a
message, can be clicked and directs me to the forwarded messsage, as
well as to the subsequent messages.

I hope I have made myself more clear.

Alain