[MlMt] How to fix .plist standard files missing?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Feb 28 07:17:06 EST 2023

Hi Annamarie,

Searched for the files you don’t show install on my version of the
latest MM Test Build just recently installed 1.14 (5945) to try to help
answer your question. Did it with my favorite utility, Find Any File.app
(by Thomas Templemann), which searches my startup volume more
effectively than Apple’s Spotlight Search tool. Spotlight did not
reveal these files for me. Maybe you are worrying over nothing?

I believe many previous versions including the latest beta also should
contain the same two items as you mention including build 5943.

Both of these are within the app or should be located at the folders
within it /Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/KeyBindings/ and
were revealed there:
* Standard.plist
* Gmail.plist

You probably should reinstall the app, all your other settings should
not be affected by a reinstall of the app. Both the key bindings should
appear there. Editing is not recommended. I have never modified them
further than the default.

So now you know where they should should be and how to confirm they are
there. Hope that helps. Modifying/enabling them is detailed in the help
file section about enabling features using Custom Key Bindings.

Good Luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -