[MlMt] How to fix .plist standard files missing?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:16:17 EST 2023

HI

Having moved MM to a new computer, I find I want to use some key bindings and on reading closely the manual discover this: “Do not edit these files. Changes should be placed in separate files as described further below. The file named Standard.plist is always in use, but Gmail.plist is more interesting.”

I have neither standard.plist or gmail.plist in my Resources/KeyBindings folder. How should I fix this?

I may have created this issue in copying over the keybindings from my old computer which also is missing those files! I’m running version 5973.

thanks
Annamarie

802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (cell - not good when I'm at my desk.)