[MlMt] Editing Rules in a Source's Standard Mailbox (Build #5945)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Feb 26 13:00:42 EST 2023

Hi All,

I see in this version when attempting to edit rules in a standard
mailbox, the tabs are different from SmartMailboxes. [Have two
screenshots in a folder linked here of the differences between the two
types of
rules](https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wumfjopno89bsq/AADR1NEclod33dygpZk7wUV7a?dl=0).
Basically there is no tab for actions in this “Standard” Rule vs.
any other non-Smart Mailbox. I think this wasn’t the case previously.
Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

So, wondering if there is some reason for it and how I would enter a
rule action, such as change the color of a Mailbox and all its content
sub mailboxes and content email.

Seems to me a rule without actions associated is not much use, except
possibly for finding specific email contents. So why allow creations of
a rule here?

That’s what I’m trying to do using a rule, anyway. I’m about out
of ideas other than manually coloring every single account and every
mailbox in it. Using a rule here seems to make sense for automatically
coloring all the subfolders. Anybody have another alternative to
accomplish this applicable in this Test Build?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.