[MlMt] MailMate "not responding"

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Feb 8 15:21:32 EST 2023

Dan,

Glad it works for you! My setup has been fine after the update.

I’ve done a new install on different machines and always try to use
the latest version as Benny (the developer) continues to upgrade MM
capabilities to keep pace with OS versions and user input.

It’s probably one my top 3 most updated apps. Whereas Mail is
sometimes updated at MacOS release, Benny has no such schedule or
motivation from the OS dev, but does utilize MacOS features so is
affected by changes there. Also, a great desire for perfection seems to
drive him.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -