[MlMt] MailMate crashes upon launch on Monterey

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Nov 22 16:25:18 EST 2022

Well, I thought that first too, I mean that 2.0 beta was the problem,
but it does not seem so. On the other hand, if 2.0 beta is not developed
actively right now, I wonder why the download page recommends to fetch
it. Personally, I though that the beta referred to was a recent if not
current beta version of the 1.x branch.