[MlMt] How to set columns and sort for all list views?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Feb 22 16:10:30 EST 2022

Quinn,

Don’t know if you’re interested, but I’m using the developer
build, on advice from Benny. I’m aware that sorting and views are
fluid aspects of MailMate, you should know that Develop Builds are
available by holding down option key when checking the menu: Mailmate.
The “Check for Update” changes to “Test Build”. Benny is much
more responsive to making changes on that Build. OTOH, it may be less to
your liking with the new features he’s testing out there.

Just thought you might want to know.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.