[MlMt] Default columns not honored, asking again....

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Jun 29 07:30:00 EDT 2017

I have had such issues with using default columns in junk, draft, and
sent mailboxes. I mean setting the default columns does not stick.
However, these three mailboxes actually need different columns for
practical use, so I did not fight it. The custom column settings for
these mailboxes stick. They just ignore the default columns.

Ben wrote once that the only possible fix for such issues is to start
over with mailbox related states (column selection/width/order and
threading mode). That is to Quit MailMate and execute this line:

      defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates

Then arrange the desired columns for one of the mailboxes (besides the 3
above) and set the new default.

Robert