[MlMt] Defer sending by default - solved

Stephan Bösebeck stephan at boesebeck.name
Thu Aug 26 10:17:40 EDT 2021

Thanks a lot for your help, the suggestion with the defaults write
option suggested by Ed worked fine. And you are right, 5 minutes is
probably too long. 45 Seconds is maybe the sweetspot there. I will try
that.

The suggestion from Robert did not work for my unfortunately. I already
had the "Send Later" field visible. But adding some delay there and
storing it as "Default" did show anything when creating a new email.

Nevertheless, problem solved and thanks a lot - awesome help!

Stephan