[MlMt] Finding duplicates

Justin Mallone justin at justinmallone.com
Wed Aug 4 07:37:59 EDT 2021

Hi,

I have a gmail account and a FastMail account (among many other
accounts!). For a while, I was forwarding emails from the gmail account
to the Fastmail account while keeping a copy on the gmail account. This,
of course, led to many duplicate emails. (I've since changed the
behavior to "forward to fastmail and delete on gmail"). I'd like to use
MailMate (or some other tool) to find the dupes and delete only the
copies on the gmail account.  Possible? Best way to do this? Thanks!

-JM