[MlMt] How do I ?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Sat May 23 18:31:08 EDT 2020

If I understand, you have a domain and have changed the provider that
operates the IMAP and SMTP servers.  Your old provider still hosts all
your old mail, but no longer accepts outbound mail.  Is that right?

Do you have two accounts, one with the old server settings to access
your old mail, and one with the new server settings to access new mail
and to send outbound mail?

So the problem is that when you read old email, a reply gets sent using
the old SMTP server, which refuses it?

If I've understood, you have a few options.  One option would be to move
all your old mail from your old IMAP server to your new one, and then
delete your old account.

--Randall