[MlMt] Files to keep, to start over from scratch (kind of)

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Fri May 22 19:30:14 EDT 2020

In an effort to try to eliminate a very annoying crashing bug in
MailMate that apparently only I am experiencing and that Benny cannot
replicate (this is not a ding on Benny, at all, I'm just saying...) I am
going to try starting over from scratch.

I want to delete all traces of MailMate and reinstall, and then slowly
add back in my accounts and try to figure out what triggers the crash.
To try to makes this painful process as least painful as possible, I'd
like to keep a record of my settings and accounts and likewise try to
figure out if one of these is the culprit.

In /Users/randy/Library/Application Support/MailMate/ I'll retain
(stored in a different place, of course):
- Identities.plist
- Resources/KeyBinding/randy.plist
- Sources.plist
- Tags.plist

Are there any other files I may want to hold onto that will help me get
back to normal along this journey?  Or ones I've listed that are really
not necessary?

Thanks!
randy

PS - For those interested, the crashing bug is: pressing ⌘-D to delete
multiple messages one at a time in sequence quickly makes MM go *boom*.
As in:

⌘-D<no delay>⌘-D = *boom*
⌘-D<really short delay>⌘-D = *boom*
⌘-D<longer 1-1.5 second delay> = NO *boom*