[MlMt] How do I ?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:56:30 EDT 2020

Hi,

Asking for help rather than trying something out because I don’t want
mess it up.

I moved a domain email to G Suites from my hosting provider Siteground.
I get email fine. Sending is a problem because I can’t tell which of
the email accounts I’m using in the “From” box : they both say
annamarie at sharinghousing.org. I don’t want to delete the Siteground
account because I need the emails I got before the transfer. It’s a
problem because if I choose the wrong one, the smtp server rejects it.
As I write this.. Maybe I should simply put in the new smtp settings for
the old account??? OR?  Can I fix the label in the from field somehow?

Hope this is clear. Thanks for help.

Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)