[MlMt] Inline image in signature - how to?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Jan 31 10:41:20 EST 2017

I second that. I interact with a client organization that insists on
embedding images in their signatures. As the result, I have a couple
hundred files on my disk with their logo, for example. Furthermore,
after a few rounds of replies and forwards, all those images increase
the vertical space of mails and some signature images invariably gets
lost and are shown missing. Using links in signatures would really be
more friendly.

Robert