[MlMt] Inline image in signature - how to?

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Tue Jan 31 15:53:57 EST 2017

On 1 Feb 2017, at 2:18, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> … and they are going to be in every email going forward and back
> taking up space on both servers and personal computers.

And in backups too!

I was listening to a (mailing list) conversation recently where a
sysadmin measured the cost of backing up their mail system when
__every__ message included the attachment vs without the image
attachment. When management saw that increased cost; they decided that
linking to images on the server, rather than embedding, was a __much__
better idea. ;-)

cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>