[MlMt] Editing learned recipients.

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Sat Jun 25 10:37:16 EDT 2016

I read again and again that MailMate uses the Sent folder to keep track
of addresses, but I never have any messages in my Sent folder, and it
still seems to do just fine. For example, it automatically used my
mailmate address when I composed this message, although I only use it
for messages to the list, and the address doesn't appear in the To: line
of the message I'm replying to. If I'm missing any sort of functionality
by not using my Sent folder, I can't tell what it is.