[MlMt] Editing learned recipients.

Sat Jun 25 08:22:39 EDT 2016

On 22 Jun 2016, at 23:57, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> Mail.app lets you edit known recipients to clear things like this up,
> but, I'm not sure where to go in MailMate to do the same...and I'd
> prefer not to forget *all* learned addresses, but if that's the only
> way, I can probably live with that as well.

In MailMate it works in the opposite way. Every message in your Sent
Messages mailbox represents one or more previous recipients. What you
need is some way to blacklist some of these, but that is currently only
supported implicitly. You simply have to move these messages out of your
Sent Messages mailbox. Alternatively, you can change the mailbox
MailMate uses to find previous recipients. That way you could actually
imitate what Mail.app does. You can find more about this
[here](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#sending).

(And yes, it would be nice if MailMate had some default behavior which
made it easier to either do black- or whitelisting of previous
recipients.)