[MlMt] Editing learned recipients.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Jun 22 17:57:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

Whilst doing some testing I sent a number of messages to a temporary
address which has since been learned by MailMate as a known-recipient --
thus, whenever I start typing the first few letters of that address, the
autocomplete pops up with that as a suggestion.

How can I erase that learned entry?  It clashes with another address I
use more frequently (which is a "Group" I've defined in Address Book),
which is now more awkward to get to due to the similarity in the names.

Mail.app lets you edit known recipients to clear things like this up,
but, I'm not sure where to go in MailMate to do the same...and I'd
prefer not to forget *all* learned addresses, but if that's the only
way, I can probably live with that as well.

Thanks,

Scott