[MlMt] Heads up for insanely early adopters: macOS Sierra and MailMate

Sat Jun 25 08:10:19 EDT 2016

On 19 Jun 2016, at 4:01, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> 3)  MailMate can not see your Contacts/Address Book.  This will be a
> deal blocker for most people - and indeed, it's been the biggest
> headache here.  It can see its own internal list of previous
> recipients, which is good, but, that's it.  I tried resetting the
> Address Book with tccutil, and whilst MailMate prompted for access,
> obviously something has changed in the format and nothing is actually
> seen (including in the Address panel in MailMate).

I'll note to look into this. I've installed Sierra on a separate
partition, but I haven't used it much yet. I'm aware that 1.9.4 does not
work well on Sierra (weird dock icon and more).

As I've previously hinted on the list then a private beta of MailMate
exists with improved HTML handling. This version of MailMate also works
better on Sierra. Although this is a public mailing list I don't
consider the following a public announcement. In other words, please
**don't share** the following link beyond this list.  You can download
the private beta after reading the instructions on the following private
page: https://freron.com/twopointoh