[MlMt] Keyboard shortcuts working sporadically

Dan Sallai sallaid at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:57:32 EDT 2016

.d

Hi all,

One of the core things I bought and love MailMate is the fact that I can
do most of the routine work through keyboard shortcuts.

Because of this the issue I experience is pretty annoying and I’m not
sure if I’m doing something wrong or if anyone can repeat it.

**The issue I have is that** Show/Hide mailboxes (ctrl+alt+cmd+D) and
Show/Hide Message View (ctrl+alt+cmd+H) is sometimes working, sometimes
it does not. This happens both in full screen view and in normal view.

Anyone has any suggestion for this?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Dan