[MlMt] Keyboard shortcuts working sporadically

Sat Jun 25 08:16:36 EDT 2016

On 22 Jun 2016, at 12:57, Dan Sallai wrote:

> **The issue I have is that** Show/Hide mailboxes (ctrl+alt+cmd+D) and
> Show/Hide Message View (ctrl+alt+cmd+H) is sometimes working,
> sometimes it does not. This happens both in full screen view and in
> normal view.
>
> Anyone has any suggestion for this?

I haven't looked into how to fix it, but the problem is related to the
fact that the menu with these menu items are dynamically created. It
depends on the currently active type of MailMate window (mailbox,
message, or composer). In other words, they probably stop working when
switching windows in MailMate although I don't think it's quite clear
exactly when it happens. The fact that I haven't looked into how to fix
it also means that I have no idea how easy/hard it is to fix :)