[MlMt] Feature request: "First of Thread"

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Mon Jun 20 12:28:14 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I use the “Root of Thread” command to jump to the first message in a
thread so i can collapse it and then save it somewhere. But if the root
of the thread is already in another folder, this command actually
changes the view to filter all messages by thread, which isn’t quite
what I want. Instead, what I really want is a command that will
highlight the first message in the current thread that’s already
visible in the current view. Is this possible now? If not, can it be
added? Thanks.
-sam