[MlMt] check whether a recipient is in a certain group?

Thu Feb 25 10:17:31 EST 2016

On 25 Feb 2016, at 16:11, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> Yes, I just reproduced it in r5226. I created a test message from this
> address, and in the BCC line I put this address (which is auto-added
> by whatever preference that is to always BCC myself) and a second
> address. Then I closed the window with command-W and clicked Save to
> save as a draft. When I opened the draft from my Drafts folder
> (without restarting MailMate), the second BCC address was missing,
> although this one was still there. I added the second address again,
> closed, saved, and reopened the draft, and again it was gone.

Thanks, it sounds like it's a bug related to the auto-bcc feature. I'll
look into that.

> I'm not sure how to set up a dummy IMAP account, but that does sound
> like a good idea! Currently the subject line and body of the dummy
> message are apologies for sending it out, just in case I ever do...

Just add an IMAP account with the `example.com` info you used in your
example. You can then select it and create an IMAP mailbox to contain
your “draft”. MailMate can naturally never synchronize this account
and its message (which might be a problem for you).