[MlMt] What takes time at startup?

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Mon Feb 8 18:28:34 EST 2016

On 8 Feb 2016, at 11:14, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> How often do you use / read those mid-nineties email messages now?
> I still have the email messages from 2002, but live doesn't stop :-) so I didn't take a glance of them since ages!

What I do is to have one IMAP account with all messages older than a year that are not flagged.

I because of that have a virtual mailbox with "all messages with age > 1 year, that are not flagged, and NOT in this 2nd IMAP account".

Messages in this specific virtual mailbox are the ones I should move to this special IMAP account.

Then I do all searches, virtual mailboxes etc based on only this "last years email".

This implies virtual mailboxes etc in reality is within 150k messages and not 2 million.

   Patrik