[MlMt] another travel, another need to restart mailmate ;)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:20:07 EST 2016

Hi Benny,

Been on a new flight/travel with no network connection and sent out 20+
messages that was in outbound. When I connected only a subset of these
messages would send on their own. Another part was fine when I right
click and press "Send Now" and then 10 or so just beeped when I did
that.

Restart of Mailmate got them all to send out.

Would be great not having to do that - but at least I now seem to have a
consistent workaround to fix the issue.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen