[MlMt] fonts in 2.0 BETA

Tue Aug 16 09:15:19 EDT 2016

On 16 Aug 2016, at 7:29, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2016, at 15:41, Rob McBroom wrote:
>
>> If I choose a font for the message body, it will be applied to HTML
>> messages (overriding the font chosen by the sender).
>
> No, it is only applied to plain text messages (or when viewing the
> plain text body part of an HTML message).

After more testing, maybe it’s just when viewing the HTML part of a
multi-part message? For example, the message you sent takes on my chosen
font (an I have other examples). I can live with that.

The biggest problem was that nothing I did would affect the font used
for plain-text mail, or the plain text part of a multi-part message. I
finally just tried deleting `MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css` and now
plain-text messages are using a fixed-width font again. I guess
there’s no reason for that style sheet any more.

Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/