[MlMt] Matching on attachment names

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Mon Aug 15 11:02:16 EDT 2016

Hi there,

I have a smart mailbox that matches for any message with the string
"meeting notes" in the subject.  That works fine, but now I'm trying to
add a condition that also brings in any message with an attachment whose
name includes "meeting notes".  The smart mailbox conditions are:

Any of the following are true:

- Subject > Body   contains  Meeting Note
- Attachment-name  contains  meeting note

I have the "All Body Parts" option set for the second condition, but not
the first.  Despite this, attachment names don't seem to be matching.  I
have a recent message with a Word .docx file (I know, I know) whose name
it "Weekly Meeting Note_8_11_16.docx" and it's not showing up in the
smart mailbox.  Any ideas why, or suggestions for debugging?

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/