[MlMt] composer window placement

Thu Aug 4 09:38:58 EDT 2016

On 3 Aug 2016, at 17:43, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> Another option would be to open a new message window in the same place
> every time, if there are no other message windows open. Again, this is
> what Mail.app seems to do.

If no window of the same type is open then MailMate should also open the
new one in the same place as the last one.

In any case, I might have to drop some of my code for this and for
storing/restoring window positions between launches. If possible I'll
use the default OS X behavior instead (although I've had issues with
this in the past which is what originally led me to roll out my own
handling).