[MlMt] composer window placement

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Aug 4 09:59:43 EDT 2016

On 04.08.2016 at 15:38 Uhr +0200 Benny Kjær Nielsen apparently wrote:

>In any case, I might have to drop some of my
>code for this and for storing/restoring window
>positions between launches. If possible I'll use
>the default OS X behavior instead (although I've
>had issues with this in the past which is what
>originally led me to roll out my own handling).

I think the current staggering is fine. It gets
confusing only once the windows get into the
right bottom corner since the windows keep
opening then on top of previous window. You may
want to add code to shift the next window
position to where the first window was once the
current window comes close enough to both bottom
and right edges, then use the same staggering
pattern again, wrapping again if needed.

Robert