[MlMt] Resizing inline images

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Fri Jan 30 10:45:51 EST 2015

On 30 Jan 2015, at 7:31, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Is there any way to resize inline images?
>
> No, that has to be done before attaching.

I had created a script for this using Automator once.  Not for inline
images but for another purpose.  What I ended up with was a service menu
option to resize the image and save it in a particular format. It was a
LOT quicker than opening the image in an editor and manually resizing
each time. It could also do it with multiple images on the fly as well.
I haven't used Automator in a while, so I don't even know if the
workflow is exportable so that I could share it.

Hopefully, that could provide a stopgap or ease the current potential
tedium Esteban?

—
Curtis
Running MailMate v1.8(5035) on Mac OS X v10.10.1
MacBook Air