[MlMt] Resizing inline images

Fri Jan 30 07:31:43 EST 2015

On 30 Jan 2015, at 11:06, Esteban Umerez Argaia wrote:

> Is there any way to resize inline images?

No, that has to be done before attaching.

> Maybe through the Markdown syntax? Like ¡[50%] ¡[%33] and so.

The plan is to provide a way to manipulate attachments before (and maybe
after) they are attached. That would also include auto-zip'ing an
attached folder. But I haven't worked on this yet.

Yosemite “extensions” might be another approach in the future
similar to the the markup extension in Apple Mail, but I'm not sure that
is technically possible yet.