[MlMt] Submailbox for Gmail Account receiving for Multiple Addresses

Steve Mosley me at steve-mosley.com
Thu Jan 22 03:02:18 EST 2015

Hi all, this is following up a short conversation on twitter ...

So I have a single google apps account (names changed to protect the
innocent) me at test.com and then an old gmail address me at gmail.com which
I'm trying to stop using.

I've set it up so that all email is forwarded to me at test.com and I've
got it setup so I can send as me at gmail.com from that account as well.

All is good that way, now I want to create sub-mailboxes so I can easily
see which emails were sent to the old address ... and trying to figure
out the correct rule.

To->Address doesn't work because of being on CC or BCC lists
so
Recipient->Address doesn't work well because of being multi valued

Looking at other headers on the messages ... Delivered-To seems like it
might work, on emails directly to me at test.com its set correct, and on
emails to me at gmail.com its set twice, once for each address ... so that
won't be pretty but might work.

The problem is while the content of the sub mailboxes is correct, both
groups are labelled "me at test.com, me at gmail.com"

Any advice?

Cheers,
Steve