[MlMt] odd password problem

Barton Lipman blipman at bu.edu
Thu Jan 15 09:27:40 EST 2015

I haven't been seeing problems in iOS and haven't been using anything
else to compare on OS X.

I updated to the 64 bit beta you linked to and cleared the relevant
passwords from Keychain Access.  I noticed that there were two listed
there (two for incoming and two for SMTP) which might have been the
issue.  Hopefully, this will fix me.

Thanks!

Bart