[MlMt] odd password problem

Barton Lipman blipman at bu.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:33:05 EST 2015

I hate to complain when you fix a problem, but...

This version seems to always make the message the focus any time I
switch mailboxes.   Is there any way to make the message list the
default focus?  I do have a keyboard shortcut for switching (thanks to a
response from an earlier message to this list on the topic), but having
to hit that every time gets tiresome.

Thanks!

Bart