[MlMt] What's the Right Way to remap this keystroke?

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin at pobox.com
Wed Jan 14 05:29:35 EST 2015

Hi there -

I'd like to map the keystroke Ctrl-Alt-Cmd-C to a command from the
OmniFocus bundle - it's a shortcut I use everywhere else in my system.
But by default in MailMate it does *View > Layout > Show Correspondence
View*.

I remapped it to the *OmniFocus > Add With Summary...* command in System
Preferences, and the menus updated appropriately to show the new
shortcut on my command and not on the old one.

But it still toggles the Correspondence View.

I haven't worked out quite how MailMate's key bindings interact with the
system ones, and I couldn't find the right name in the documentation to
remap the Correspondence View command using a .plist file.

Any help much appreciated,
Quentin