[MlMt] What's the Right Way to remap this keystroke?

Wed Jan 14 07:13:08 EST 2015

On 14 Jan 2015, at 11:29, Quentin Stafford-Fraser wrote:

> I haven't worked out quite how MailMate's key bindings interact with
> the system ones, and I couldn't find the right name in the
> documentation to remap the Correspondence View command using a .plist
> file.

I think you can only remove the keybinding by creating a custom layout
file based on `correspondence.plist` in the application bundle. In that
file you should remove the toggle-related keywords for the
correspondence view.

The file should be placed here:

	~/Library/Application\ Support/MailMate/Resources/Layouts/Mailboxes/