[MlMt] 2do not working and neither does flag message

Mon Jan 12 07:59:05 EST 2015

On 12 Jan 2015, at 13:48, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I don't see any ref to ruby 1.8 in the 2do bundle.
>
> I have ruby 1.9 and 2.0 installed so not sure why it thinks it needs
> 1.8 ?

Have you checked to see if you have your own old bundle installed. I
changed the code to work on Yosemite. Check the bundle you (might) have
installed here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/

> it looks like it does the right thing.
>
> 12:43:41 Storing flags
> 12:43:41 C: H16 UID FETCH 3765879 (FLAGS)
> 12:43:41 S: * 935 FETCH (UID 3765879 FLAGS (\Seen))
> 12:43:41 S: H16 OK UID FETCH completed
> 12:43:41 Completed action (1007). Observed read/write timeouts: 8/8
>
> but flag is not shown in UI.
>
> same issue on both zimbra imap and gmail imap.

That makes it likely to be a MailMate issue.

> But as far as I can see the flags are not actually stored (web client
> can't see/find it)

The log above also shows that MailMate does not try to store a flag. Not
sure how that could happen, but I'll look into it and I'll contact you
off list if I decide to do a debug version.