[MlMt] iCloud UIDVALIDITY issue

Brian LaFreda brian.lafreda at me.com
Wed Jan 7 09:38:17 EST 2015

Interesting issue that accompanied the resync the other day...

So, as described in the last email I send you about an hour ago, some
tags from other IMAP accounts were changed to a previous state. So when
I went back into my Archive to re-tag everything (for the 7th or 8th
time), I noticed that emails that I had previously deleted (FROM OTHER
IMAP ACCOUNTS) were back in my Archive. Any explanation for that?

~/b

========