[MlMt] Draft saving

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Mon Jan 5 15:45:55 EST 2015

On 5 Jan 2015, at 15:38, Allie Martin wrote:

> I've noticed that when composing a message without any Markdown, it is
> not saved as a draft while composing.  I'd be composing for long
> periods and this would continue to be the case.  It's only when I add
> Markdown text that the draft begins to be saved while composing.

As a direct extension to this issue, are saved drafts supposed to
persist despite selecting 'Don't save' on exiting a message that you're
composing?  If so, it would be nice if there was an option to also
delete drafts as well.  I have to be manually deleting saved drafts
despite aborting the composition of messages.

—
Curtis acm