[MlMt] Copy Message To Mailbox

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Fri Sep 20 07:35:13 EDT 2013

On 20 Sep 2013, at 11:52, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> The latest test version has two new features:
>
> * `copyToMailbox:` custom key binding selector to make key bindings for directly copying messages to a specific mailbox.
> * When holding down ⌥ then the “Move to Mailbox...” panel changes its behavior to copy
> instead of moving.

Thanks for that, Benny!

> I'm not quite satisfied with how this works, because there is no proper visual (or audible) feedback for whether or not anything happened.

Agreed. That would be helpful even that I should know when I am holding the modifier key.

Suggestion:

Holding down ⌥  triggers a change of the name from "Move" to "Copy"

- in the menu bar Message menu when selected and
- in the head of the "Move to Mailbox…" panel itself, if possible.

Regards,

Thomas