[MlMt] Copy Message To Mailbox

Fri Sep 20 05:52:51 EDT 2013

On 19 Sep 2013, at 12:25, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 18 Sep 2013, at 16:20, Thomas Eckhold wrote:
>
>> Maybe it could be an additional modifier key to change the "Move to
>> mailbox…" (Alt-Cmd-t) to a "Copy to mailbox…" (like
>> Ctrl-Alt-Cmd-t) command and use the same UI?
>
> I'll put that one on the todo. Together with a `copyToMailbox:` key
> binding equivalent to `moveToMailbox:`.

The latest test version has two new features:

* `copyToMailbox:` custom key binding selector to make key bindings for
directly copying messages to a specific mailbox.
* When holding down ⌥ then the “Move to Mailbox...” panel changes
its behavior to copy instead of moving.

I'm not quite satisfied with how this works, because there is no proper
visual (or audible) feedback for whether or not anything happened. The
current selection is still changed when copying, but that is something
which I should disable (only makes sense when the selected message
disappears from the mailbox).