[MlMt] Two Questions from a New User

Mon Sep 2 11:04:16 EDT 2013

On 2 Sep 2013, at 16:57, Scott Blystone wrote:

> I'm a new registered MailMate user and I have two questions, please:

Thanks for your support!

> 1. How can I re-order my data sources (accounts)? I have added a
> couple of new accounts and want them to appear in a particular order.
> I've looked at the help file and searched the Web and was not able to
> locate this information.

It's not possible. It might not be so hard to add (after I did some
other changes), but currently the only workaround is to rename the
accounts, e.g., numerically.

> 2. I have defined default columns. When I revert to default columns
> for a particular folder the selection does not seem to stick. If I
> move away from that folder and then come back to it most of the time
> my default disappears. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

It could be a bug. There is a known bug where the “Default”-related
menu items are available for some mailboxes which are currently the
exceptions from the rule. Sent and Drafts mailboxes have their own
defaults and must be changed individually. I haven't yet found a good
way to handle this.