[MlMt] Two Questions from a New User

Scott Blystone tech at blystone.net
Mon Sep 2 10:57:20 EDT 2013

All,

I'm a new registered MailMate user and I have two questions, please:

1. How can I re-order my data sources (accounts)? I have added a couple
of new accounts and want them to appear in a particular order. I've
looked at the help file and searched the Web and was not able to locate
this information.

2. I have defined default columns. When I revert to default columns for
a particular folder the selection does not seem to stick. If I move away
from that folder and then come back to it most of the time my default
disappears. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

Thanks!

--
Scott Blystone
Rochester, NY, US

CAcert Assurer (see http://www.cacert.org)
StartSSL Notary (see http://www.startssl.org)

Note: This address also works for Google Talk/Jabber/XMPP instant
messaging.