[MlMt] Messages in one account duplicated in some views, but not others

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri May 10 09:26:03 EDT 2024

I have a sort of off-topic question for Eric or others: Can someone
explain “Distortion Mode” and how you use it? I see no documentation
of this feature in the current version or Help or the Manual. Didn’t
have an idea until seeing this post. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Normal view modes I use (Correspondence, 3 Panes, Thread arc) without
Distortion Mode enabled, do not exhibit this issue. Moreover in my
version (v6030), the unread tab you refer to is in a separate location
on my

Thanks.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden