[MlMt] Somehow automatically adding tags that I don't want to

Paul Hoffman phoffman at proper.com
Thu Jun 27 21:40:03 EDT 2024

Greetings after a long time. I wanted to create a rule on incoming mail that would add the tag "foo" to all mail from "someone at somewhere.net". I seem to have messed it up, and now that tag is being added on all incoming mail, even spam. However, I don't know which mailbox to edit to find that rule, and I don't see a way to see all the rules for incoming mail. Any help would be appreciated.

--Paul Hoffman