[MlMt] Pasting URL in Plain Text Mode

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Fri Jun 28 07:41:34 EDT 2024

Hi Henry,

Thanks for your answer. I’m a little confused about what the suggested solution is here… I see there’s an “Add Link” command, but that’s greyed out for me as I’m editing my emails in Plain Text mode.

The issue here seems to be that MailMate is mistakenly pasting URLs as a Markdown link while in Plain Text mode.

Thanks
Carlos