[MlMt] Mailbox in "(failed)" state, how to fix?

Zvi Biener zbiener at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:04:41 EDT 2024

Hi All,
I wonder if anyone has come across this before. I have a single imap
Mailbox that keep going into a failed state, with the mailbox going grey
and the word “(failed)” following its name. I’m failed certain
that the culprit is report on with the following message in the activity
viewer:
```
IMAP - UC (davmail)
S7 NOOP
G228 APPEND Archive (|Seen) " 3-Apr-2024 07:51:35 - 0400" {51934584}
```
But I have no idea how to remove this message. I searched the MM
directories for “51934584”, but nothing comes up. I’ve tried
usubscribing and resubscribing to the sigle box, but this didn’t make
a diferent.

Any ideas about how to solve this? I’d like to avoid re-downloading
the entire account, since I have an elaborate smart mailbox/rule system
that would have to be replicated again w/ new mailboxes.

Thanks,
Zvi