[MlMt] MM experimental version 6030 installed

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Apr 24 08:37:27 EDT 2024

Hello all,

Installed the above experimental version with no adverse issues so far
on my computer (shown below), settings or mail accounts. Also testing
with MacOS 14.4.1 (current release) and Sonoma Beta releases 14.5.

The latest beta version of MM is still being shown as v5937 which may
give significant issues as reported here due to its age and use of long
outdated MacOS versions. I find it useful to save two versions of MM as
a functionality check resource and that is very easy to do by having two
versions available.

The full history of ALL releases is shown on each release in the Help
Menu (Help>Release Notes) and the downgrade path is always accessible in
each release back to the beta version of 1.14, as well.

My system: MailMate/6030/282BCB28-893E-51E7-891E-F3272BC540D1
14.4.1/arm64/MacBookPro18,3/10

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -